in Markham, Ontario, Electronic Metalform’s 55,000 square feet of
manufacturing space specializes in the design, quality fabrication,
finishing and assembly of all types of sheet metal products.
Our CNC punching machines have automatic loading and unloading capabilities as well as sorting, stacking and tool changing features. They combine
punching accuracy and punching speed with automated handling to
keep part costs competitive. The auto-indexing features on all
the tools virtually eliminate the need for tooling. We have a large
inventory of tools for both our Trumpf and Amada CNC
Processed & Thickness Range:
Rolled Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Satin Coat, Galvanized, Aluminum,
Tin, Copper and Brass – 0.012” to 0.125” (0.30mm – 3.20mm)
Stainless Steel – 0.012” to 0.075” (0.30mm – 2.00mm)
manufacturing processes and or tooling will allow us to work with
lighter or heavier materials.
The numerous power brakes (10) are all equipped with NC controls to offer close bending tolerances and are
programmable to store bending sequences for repeat jobs. This assures that you will receive the same conforming parts with each order.
Our power brakes range from 4 feet long up to 10 feet, with tonnage capacities from 20 ton up to 100 ton.
EMF is equipped with auto-feed hardware insertion presses, orbital
riveters and arc stud welding systems to provide securely
installed hardware into your sheet metal part.
do MIG and TIG welding of cold rolled steel, aluminum
and stainless steel and spotwelding of cold rolled steel
and stainless. Whether your drawing calls for an internal bracket
to be tack-welded or for a panel to be fused, we have the modern
equipment to do both.
cleaning and de-burring equipment will have your part
ready to move forward in our manufacturing process. Our experienced
personnel in the grinding and surface preparation department ensure
that parts are properly finished before they are released to our
in-house paint shop or plating.
Powder Coating, baking enamel, polyester
and polyurethane are just some of the types of coatings we can apply with our 450 foot paint line.
For parts which are too large to travel through our line, we have a separate wash booth, two large manual paint booths
and baking oven. Painting is done with meticulous care to achieve a visual appearance that compliments the quality that we have built into the part and design.
Some of EMF's Equipment:
Brown & Sharpe XCEL 7.10.7 Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Trumpf w/truma-tool, auto load, unload & sorting 25 ton capacity machines.
- Amada EM2510 & VIPROS auto indexing 30 ton capacity machines.
- Strippit Super 30 – 30 ton manual punch press complete with range of punching and notching tools.
- Various NC Amada Press Brakes from 4 ft. 35 ton capacity to 10 ft. 100 ton capacity.
Hydraulically powered, hardware insertion press, modular autofeed
- Taumel Bench Top Orbital Headforming Machine
- Erico Blue – Arc Model ESS – 500 Stud Welding System
- Various floor & table models
- Automatic Tapping Head with 9 stations
- Multiple tapping heads
- Numerous MIG and TIG welders complete
with anti-splatter, automatic wire feed, for low, medium or high
- Weld-O-Matic Spotweld machines with rocker and piston arms, from
25 K.V.A. up to a 100 K.V.A. max.
& Deburring Equipment
- Timersaver Model 336M for deburring
of all materials and regraining of Aluminum
- Rampe VI – Brader for tumble deburring of small parts
- Various beltgrinders, hand disc grinders, buffers
ft. line for wet coat and powder coat painting
- 2 paint booths
- 3 stage Iron Phospate Wash
- 2.5 million BTU baking oven with 500 deg. F max.
- Batch painting booths and oven